Sales Marketing and Programs Manager at Canlan Ice Sports Corp.
This job posting is no longer active
- General Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Program Coordinator
- Director of Sales
- Director of Programs and New Product Development
- Regional Vice President of Operations
- Corporate Creative Director
- Corporate Brand Directors
- Corporate Brand Managers
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Sports Store Supervisor
- ASHL Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Canlan Classic Tournament Team
- Payroll Department
- Accounts Payable
- Strong sales, marketing and communication skills;
- Solid knowledge and experience in Ice & Other Sports (Hockey, Ringette, Figure Skating, Soccer etc.)including ability to teach and create lesson plans is essential as well as past playing experience.
- Creativity and innovation combined with excellent organizational skills.
- Previous event management experience is also an asset.
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively & work well with Customers, Co-Workers & Management.
- Solid ability to find, and grow sales opportunities;
- Solid closing skills in a sales environment;
- Solid customer service skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent listening skills to provide solutions;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation ability
- Strong follow-up skills and an ability to deal with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality;
- Solid people / team management skills including delegation, follow up, performance management, coaching and training;
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Database management;
- Internet experience;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Solid knowledge and experience in Sports Programming;
- Knowledge of Youth and Adult League operations is an asset
- 3+ years experience within a sports and/or recreational programs environment;
- Previous experience selling or within a sales environment
- 2 years successful experience in a Sports related business in a supervisory level position.
- Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, MS Publisher).
- Advanced knowledge of Marketing and previous Sales experience an asset.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Recreation, Facility Management or a combination of experience and education.
Canlan Ice Sports is the largest private sector developer and operator of recreational ice sports facilities in North America. The company's success in the recreation and entertainment industry is attributed to a combination of innovative programming and world-class facilities. We understand our customers’ need for service excellence and are committed to it.
Congratulations you have already started the first step!
Once you have submitted your resume it will be reviewed directly by the hiring manager, to see if it fits the qualifications for the position.
Resumes and cover letters are legal documents and should therefore, be completed with...