Canlan Ice Sports Scarborough is currently looking for Learn to Skate Instructors
As an Instructor you will consistently provide exceptional customer experiences through the execution / delivery of sport specific programs (as set out in the standardized portfolio brands) within the Canlan environment. Instructors will also assist in the preparation of lesson plans for programs.
QUALIFICATIONS / SPECIAL SKILLS:
· Willingness and ability to work flexible hours (evenings & weekends).
· Team oriented.
· Enjoy working with children.
· Great People and Relationship Skills.
· Strong Leadership Skills.
· Strong Communicator.
· Excellent Organizational Skills.
· Strong Work Ethic.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
· Minimum two years of sports instructing experience.
· Past Coaching/Teaching Experience preferred.
· Graduation from a university/college in the Sports/Leisure Administration field would be an asset.
· Physical Education and/or Sport Management background preferred.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Canlan team please apply online.
ONTARIO CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Canlan Ice Sports will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Canlan of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. Thank you.