Program Coordinator (8 Month Contract) at Canlan Ice Sports Corp.
This job posting is no longer active
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours (evenings & weekends).
- Experience working in a sports or leisure environment such as hockey camps or other children/youth camps, or coaching children and/or adults.
- Good understanding of skating and hockey fundamentals.
- CHA Initiation Program Certified Instructor, NCCP Coach level certification, Can Skate certification and/or Basic First Aid training, (singularly or any combination) preferred.
- Experience in customer service or marketing.
- Graduation from a university/college in the Sports/Leisure Administration or kinesiology preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office software (particularly Excel and Word).
Canlan Ice Sports is the largest private sector developer and operator of recreational ice sports facilities in North America. The company's success in the recreation and entertainment industry is attributed to a combination of innovative programming and world-class facilities. We understand our customers’ need for service excellence and are committed to it.
Congratulations you have already started the first step!
Once you have submitted your resume it will be reviewed directly by the hiring manager, to see if it fits the qualifications for the position.
Resumes and cover letters are legal documents and should therefore, be completed with...