League Manager at Canlan Ice Sports Corp.
This job posting is no longer active
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of hockey operations, and the practices associated with operating a league.
- Ability to interpret a rule book and administer in a fair manner it’s rules and penalties.
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively & work well with Customers, Co-Workers & Management.
- Ability to standardize and harmonize skill levels in teams and make the required adjustments in a positive customer service approach.
- Creativity and innovation combined with excellent organizational skills.
- Previous event management experience is also an asset.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Recreation, Facility Management or a combination of experience and education.
- 2 years successful experience in a Sports related business in a supervisory level position.
- Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of marketing and previous sales experience an asset.
Canlan Ice Sports is the largest private sector developer and operator of recreational ice sports facilities in North America. The company's success in the recreation and entertainment industry is attributed to a combination of innovative programming and world-class facilities. We understand our customers’ need for service excellence and are committed to it.
Congratulations you have already started the first step!
Once you have submitted your resume it will be reviewed directly by the hiring manager, to see if it fits the qualifications for the position.
Resumes and cover letters are legal documents and should therefore, be completed with...